ZSIC General Insurance exists to optimise the provision of customer oriented insurance services guided by good corporate governance principles and best practice. An equal opportunity employer and a member of IDC Group of Companies, ZSIC General Insurance seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position:
Registry Clerk (2) – Head Office - Premium House and Ndola Branch
Reporting to the Underwriter.
- To receive and dispatch official correspondence to and from relevant company officials, agent brokers and clients for their attention.
- To open new files for clients about all classes of insurance cover handled by the department and entered relevant details on files.
- To receive policy document and files them according to classes in the registry room.
- To record and dispatch files going to the Director Branch Operations and other officers.
- To monitor all registers for all portfolio and keep and maintain records for all files.
- To operate photocopying machine, banding as ordered by supervisors.
- To maintain systematic filling system for safe storage and retrieval.
- To assist underwriters to inspect motor vehicles, properties and equipment’s.
- To help retrieving information needed to prepare the Risk Profile for all portfolio for the third party.
- To assist underwriters to issue cover notes within twenty-four hours.
- Knowledge on storage and retrieval.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the public service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication excellent management skills with proven ability to meet datelines.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Certificate in records management or equivalent
- Computer literate.
EXPERIENCE (PERIOD AND TYPE)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good/excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team management
- Team player
- Innovative and result oriented
- Ability to use initiative and good judgement in accomplishing tasks
- Managing time
- Strong analytical thinking
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should send their applications to **email@example.com ** not later than 24th May, 2023.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Director – Human Capital,
ZSIC General Insurance,
P.O. Box 30894,